The Lost Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female
Number of posts : 252
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:50 pm

((We were waiting for you Mad))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:51 pm

((o_o;; that was not the face I wanted. It was supposed to be "x:" only not backwards xD))
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female
Number of posts : 74
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:56 pm

((Hahaha. Nice. xD))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:02 pm

((I know ;] Maybe, we should leave this one for when Rachel returns, eh?))
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:14 pm

((Indeed, indeed.))
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 am

((Just post your replies here... I beleive its one of your posts... if not let me know!))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:16 am

((Actually, it's yours ;3 If you go back to the first page, we both posted, and now it's your turn :3))
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:18 am

Cristal finally looked back. She got closer to the boy, taking his wand. "Who are you?"She questioned to herself quietly. She inhaled deep starting to relax.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:03 pm

He looked up at her, distressed to find himself disarmed, and sighed. Guess there was nothing to do but speak.
"Why does it matter..?" He whispered, looking her straight in the eyes. "Certainly I wasn't bothering you, was I?"
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Gabrielle leaned back against the nearest tree, deciding that it was best not to get into this.
It was obvious that she still hadn't been noticed, and she knew that if she threw herself in the way of these two, something bad could unfold.
Besides, she enjoyed being unnoticed at the moment. Being the curious person she was, it made it easy for her to stay and eavsdrop, despite the loud protesting voice screaming at her in her head.
She crossed her arms over her small chest, taking slow, quiet breaths and waiting to see what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:45 am

Cristal looked away at the boy, her eyes sheilded by her hair. The moon was covered by a few overcasting clouds. "It does matter, you were here, and your not even suposed to be out!"She siad,"Sounds suspciouse to me." She hissed. Her tone was still scared but she seemed to have gained a little more courage. She kept hiding her eyes, something about them she didn't want other people to see.
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:19 am

(9Now I'm waiting for you guys..))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:46 pm

((I'm waiting for NobleAntiHero xDD))
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:23 am

((AAAAAH!!!!!!!! Sorry sorry sorry!!! >.<))

"I have all the right to be out at night as you have." He said defensively. "And if I cannot be out at this hour, why the hell should you be?"
He spat the words out contemptuously, a scowl on his face. And if she wasn't going to even show him her face, he decided not to do her the same. He shook his head, bangs falling into his eyes, and settled comfortably back against the trunk of his tree.
He didn't look about to go anywhere any time soon.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Gabrielle held back a shiver at the turn the conversation took. She didn't want to risk showing herself; this wasn't her place right now.
She took only half a second to realize that she should leave. Breathing quickly and quietly, she moved around the tree as fast as she could. She made it around, ready to walk in the shadows to the castle when she suddenly tripped. Gabrielle threw her arms out to avoid hitting her face against the ground, but she still managed to get the wind knocked out of her.
"Bloody hell!" She gasped. "Oh, now I've done it." She added more quietly.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 pm

((It's okay ;3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Prophecy :: Hogwarts grounds-
Jump to: