The Lost Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachelxoxx3

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Empty
PostSubject: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:54 pm

The sky was just starting to go dark as she strode outside, her pace was quick as if she was heading for something, or away from soemthing. She reajusted the bag on her shoulder as her robes fluttered in the night breeze. As Cristal approached a tree she threw the bag of her shoulder, letting it hit the ground with a dull thud. She examined it before opening it up and picking out a book by the tittle of Legends and Myths of the Wizzard World. She thumbed through the pages until she found the one she was last on. "Ahh, another day, just my book and I." She mumbled, with some sort of hint of happyness. She sat under the tree, blocking her form the moonlight. "Lumouse" She mumbled, shinning the now bright tip of her wand into the book.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female
Number of posts : 74
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Nearby, at the roots of a tall elm, lay a young man snoozing quietly, a thick book serving as his pillow. His robes hung loosely around his thin shoulders, more like a blanket than a cloak. The soft night breeze ruffled through his hair, like the hand of an affectionate mother stroking her child. He twitched, his fingers gripping the earth a little tighter, but he slept on. The night air had a near narcotic effect on him, it lulled him to sleep like the ancient lullaby used to long ago.
A light shimmered into life; it shined through his eyelids. He shot back into consciousness, eyes flickering open to stare at the source of the glow. A girl had taken up a tree before him, reading by the light of her wand. He stared. Maybe his gaze could make her go away... Eh, maybe not. He gave up. Instead, he unstuck the side of his face from the pages of Hogwarts: A History, and heaved himself into a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Cristal jumped and slammed the book shut. She immediatly flicked her wand out," Whi is it?" She asked in a cowardly whisper. She just sat, still as stone, the only thing moving was her hair in the wind. Her heart was racing, the students weren't suposed to be out after dark. "I know your there."She said, her voice quivering slightly.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:18 pm

A jolt shot down his spine like an electric shock. His knees shot up against his chest, arms wrapped tightly around them, curling into a small ball at the base of the tree as the light shined upon him. He had the deer-in-the-headlights look, wide-eyed, frightened as ever. The hair on the back of his neck stood straight out like a porquipine's quills, but he dare not move to smooth them down. The pages of the book beside him rustled in the night, only making him more tense as his heart settled into a painful ectopic beat. He said nothing, only continued to glare at her from just above his knees.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female
Number of posts : 252
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:20 pm

Gabrielle watched the girl from a distance. Pushing her camera into the direction of the girl. Apologizing in advance (under her breath) got ready to snap off a picture when she saw the girl jump.
Forgetting that she wasn't supposed to be out here, Gabi jumped up and walked towards the girl, whispering, "Is everything all right?"
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:21 pm

She felt like and idiot just sitting there." Leave..." She said," Or.. Or I'll... I'll do something bad!"She said. "You don't even want to know what it is." She hissed, her voice shaky now. She just staired ahead. She dared not look back at the new comer. She didn't trust her own two feet at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:25 pm

Gabrielle stopped in her tracks, tilting her head to one side. She had finally noticed the other dark figure beneath another tree, and wondered wether this girl was speaking to her or not.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:28 pm

He simply stared at her with those same wide eyes, and then, he opened his mouth to speak, then closed it silently, swallowing his words. His arms tightened around his knees, defensively gripping his wand in his left hand in case the words she spoke were true. His eyes inched shut again, as if to reluctantly tell himself "Of course she wouldn't..." But he couldn't entirely close them..
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Gabrielle, soon realizing that no one had heard her, stood silently in the darkness.
"What in the world is going on here?" She asked herself.
She wondered if the girl was going to attack this other dark figure crouched on the ground. Gabrielle couldn't help but being curious.
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Cristal didn't hear the girl with the camera. She just kept shaking," Now tell me who you are or your a dead.... thing."She mumbled, barely auidiable in the ambience of the trees in the wind. She lifted her wand, as a treat. She felt her hands treble and heard the thud as it fell to the ground. She scrambled to get it.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:36 pm

Thing?
Thing?!
That was all she had to call him? Thing? He pursed his lips, eyes narrowed as they watched her fumble for the fallen wand. He knew she wouldn't do anything, and even if she did, he was ready. His wand was gripped so tightly in his hand, his knuckles had begun to turn white, his nails dug deep ruts into his palms. He simply sat there, perched on the balls of his feet like a cornered animal, ready to either fight or flee.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:42 pm

She stood motionless, biting her lip from uttering a spell. She just hoped, she just deeply hoped, that this figure would not hurt the girl.
Gabrielle didn't even know her, and already she felt some kind of pull. If someone laid a hand on her...
"Don't you do it, Gabrielle," She muttered under her breath. "Don't get involved..."
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:46 pm

Cristal sighed and threw her book at the figure. She hit him to, squar in the head. ' A book, good job, thats all you come up with, a lousy book!' Her mind said. ' I'm such an idiot, all that did was piss it off' She kept thinking. She took off her cloak. It would make far to much noice when she traied to run. She got her bad on her shoulder, by the ready.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 pm

He jerked back as a heavy tome smacked him right between the eyes; they rolled back in his head, and he keeled over sideways, tangling his feet up in his own cloak. He watched his wand drop feebly from his useless fingers and roll across the ground. He must've been really out of it, to be knocked senseless by a book, but all he did was stare straight ahead, slightly cockeyed.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:54 pm

She dropped her wand, feeling stupid. Clearly, no one needed her as an aid.
And quite clearly, the girl was a quick thinker. A book. A heavy book. Pure genius, for the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:56 pm

((Alright hate to be a bummer... But The other, the man in the rp jsut left... So I figured we wait.. sicne it is first day of rp on the board... and I know if I don't get sleep I will freak out tomorrow on someone... only because it is the end of winter break.))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:58 pm

((Si, senorita ;] So... we're picking up on this tomorrow, eh?))
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:59 pm

((Ja das ist stimmt. Morgan abend!))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:01 pm

((-Morgan stares blankly at the screen- I do not comprehend)
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:02 pm

((Yes thats right..Tomorrow evening TRANSLATION))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:04 pm

((Thank you VERY much =D))
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:05 pm

((she may be back1)
Back to top Go down
Rachelxoxx3

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:05 pm

((NVM!)
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:07 pm

((Not nice. I got excited))
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:47 pm

((Eh..... I've returned, if it matters to anyone. ^_^'))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))   Her and her book.      ((I'm sorry if there are typos)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her and her book. ((I'm sorry if there are typos))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Prophecy :: Hogwarts grounds-
Jump to: