The Lost Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honeydukes Sweetshop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Kirsty*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Honeydukes Sweetshop Empty
PostSubject: Honeydukes Sweetshop   Honeydukes Sweetshop Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Honeydukes Sweetshop is selling a wide variety of candies, fudges and blocks of chocolates
owned by Ambrosius Flume and his wife, who both live over the shop
Back to top Go down
https://thelostprophecy2008.rpg-board.net
Schrodinger

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Honeydukes Sweetshop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes Sweetshop   Honeydukes Sweetshop Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Aneira hurried down the streets of Hogsmeade, staring into every shop she passed. Jae strode behind her, but despite her avid pace, he managed to stay right on her tail with his easy steps. They were an odd pair, these two: the bright and shining curious girl, and the towering, willowy, quiet boy. Her robes billowed wildly as she continued to race to and fro through the little village.
There was so much! She regretted deeply not having her permission slip signed last year. Jae had already been coming for two years; she had to do some catching up.
"Aneira..." Jae whispered. "I know you're excited, but please try not to wear yourself out. It will make the trip a lot more enjoyable in the long run, if you have energy..." She turned on the spot, bouncing up and down on her toes.
"I know! I just can't help myself! There's so much to see!" She cried. "Surely you can understand."
"I do." Jae said calmly. "Just a word to the wise, don't expend all your energy..."
She nodded, and continued along at a steady trot.
"What's this place?" She asked, pointing to a pub up the street.
"The Three Broomsticks..." Jae replied. "It's a pub."
"Hmm... Maybe we can go there later. How about there?" She pointed again.
"That's Honeyduke's. It's a sweet shop..." She was already darting toward the shop, dragging Jae by the arm. He knew she loved sweets... When they entered the shop, a wave of sweet air washed over them. Aneira breathed in the lovely smell, and began to manuver through the close shelves. Jae hurried in pursuit.
"Aneira, please don't get lost." He said to her back. She was examining the rows of licorice wands and sugar quills.
"It all looks so good!" She said happily. As she rummaged in her pockets; however, her face fell. "But I have no money..." Jae sighed, and walked up beside her.
"What do you want? I'll get you a little..." Her eyes lit up a little; she pointed to the sugar quills, the ones that turned your tongue green. Jae bought her a couple of those, along with a package of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, then on a whim, he bought a few of those red lollipops for himself.
After buying the candy, they made their way to the front of the shop, exited, and sat on the front steps. Aneira was nibbling on one of her quills. Jae watched her boredly, the end of a lollipop hanging out of the corner of his mouth.
"Thank you." Aneira whispered. He nodded silently, turning to stare out at Hogsmeade's streets.
Back to top Go down

Honeydukes Sweetshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Prophecy :: Hogsmead-
Jump to: