The Lost Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let Me Hear (cont...)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NobleAntihero

Female
Number of posts : 74
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Let Me Hear (cont...) Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:11 pm

((From the thread in Hogwarts Castle...))

Diedrich sat down, listening to Frank's retorts. It was somewhat refreshing, the haughty attitude, after being with Abel for so long. It was someone he could connect with.
Speaking of Abel, where was he?
Ah, he was sitting beside Gabrielle.
Thinking back to what Frank had said, he almost wanted to inquire. Since when? Had something bad happened? Well, it certainly wasn't his place to be asking; he kept his mouth shut about it.
"So, Gabi," He said casually, glancing down where she sat. "How goes it?"
Abel sighed slightly, wrapping his arms around his knees.
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:19 pm

Aneira skipped along, dropping beside Gabrielle. Jae was following slowly. He looked most unpleasant in the sun. It was as if it repelled from him. He gratefully slinked into the shade of the tall oak.

((Sorry about the short post, my little brother is bothering me...))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female
Number of posts : 252
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:11 pm

"It goes well," Gabrielle smiled brightly. She looked at her surroundings, feeling absolutely joyful. The sun was out, people were enjoying the bright day... it seemed as if nothing could go wrong. "I's a beautiful day."
"It sure is," Frank said with almost the exact same smile. "Love is in the aaaairr."
"Wha'?" Gabrielle was caught off gaurd, too busy in her own little world in her head. "What was that?"
"Nothing," Frank said, holding back his laughter. He did it well, or well enough to trick Gabrielle. Normally she caught on to that kind of thing; they had an unspoken connection between them, like a lot of twins did.
Gabrielle smiled at Abel, Diedrich, and Frank before turning to her otherside.
"So, Aneira and Jae," Gabrielle said. "You guys never answered my question. What year do you happen to be in?"

((it's okay... man, little people. they can be so cute sometimes, but other times... weeeeelll....))
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:21 pm

Diedrich held in his laughter as best he could, but couldn't help letting out a barely audible snicker. Abel immediately caught on to what Frank meant. His cheeks turned bright red, and he looked away, out towards the lake. Thank goodness, she had decided to turn and speak with the other two first.
"I won't say I'm in looove~" Diedrich whispered in a singsong voice, and fell over, sliding down the trunk of the tree behind him, forced down with the effort of supressing his giggles. Abel nearly spun around right there and kicked him in the shins, but he swallowed his embarassment and went back to calmly staring at the lake. Thankfully he hadn't been loud enough for anyone to really hear.
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:39 pm

"Ah." Aneira said. "I'm a fourth year, and Jae's a fifth, just like all of you."
Jae nodded, listening more to the snorts of laughter to his left than to the questions from Gabrielle. He seemed to be enjoying the shade compared to the sun.
"I'm the baby of the group." She said, disappointed, but not unhappily.

((Any of you want my little brother? You can have him cheap. No. Free. Take him. He's great at housework! (yeah right.) But anyway, I have to make dinner for us now. I might be a while in replying.))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:58 pm

"Frank and I aren't fifth years," Gabrielle grinned. "We could be, seeing as we'll be fifteen soon, but nope. We're fourth years."
"Bloody joy," Frank grinned, mocking Gabrielle. "We're fourths too."
"Frankie," Gabrielle shot him a warning glare, putting more stress on the 'Frank' part of his name.
"Wot?" He said innocently.
Gabrielle ignored him, thrusting her chin up in annoyance.
Frank continued to laugh, trying to hide his face in his hands. He was getting more joy out of his sister than he usually did, and he liked it. Finally, he got back his composure, and tried to keep his cool.
"So," Frank said. "What class is everyone skipping, eh?"

((I think I'm good with my two older ones, thanks xD))
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:37 pm

"Potions." Abel said shortly in answer to Frank's question.
Dietrich finally sat up, after regaining control of himself.
"To be honest, I've lost track of everything." He said, wiping his eyes on his sleeves. "I'm not even sure what time it is."
Abel glanced back at Gabrielle. She looked a bit put off. Having a brother must be annoying. Was he that annoying? Wondering this, he continued to watch her, the colour ebbing away from his cheeks.

((Schro, I wouldn't take your little brother if you paid me.))
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:52 pm

Aneira looked a little stunned.
"You're fourth years?" She asked. "You look so much older." She looked down in embarassment. "You're almost fifteen though, I'm still youngest..."
Jae was resting his head in his hands. All the merriment from the two troublesome boys was giving him a headache. To keep himself from asking them to quit their quiet taunting, he bit the side of his hand, at the base of his thumb. As he clamped down on his hand, he tasted something metallic, felt a gentle flow of blood trickle down his throat.
"Damnit..." He breathed, barely a whisper, and quickly shoved both his hands in his pockets. It was no use though. He wrapped both arms around his midriff as his protesting stomach growled audibly. Aneira glanced around.
"Jae, was that you? Are you hungry?"
Jae shook his head, but said nothing.

((Thanks...))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:57 am

"There's nothing wrong with being the baby of the group," Gabrielle looked at Aneira and smiled. "I'd actually say it's an advantage."
She smiled a small smile again at Aneira and then pulled her knees up to her chest, hugging them tight.
Frank continued on from his side of the tree, a big, true smile plastered on his face.
"We're skipping a bit of the Dark Arts, eh Gabrielle?" He turned to look at his sister and became almost frustrated when he realized that she was ignoring him. "Fat load of good, tha' class. Or at least today anyway. We're doing something utterly stupid."
He lied about the last bit; in fact, that class was probably one of the ones he shouldn't be skipping today, but he wanted to see how much of a reaction he could get out of his sister. But she wasn't paying attention to him. She was paying attention to Jae now.
"Are you okay, Jae?" Gabrielle asked.

((AGAIN with the phantom thing! You guys like... don't post everytime I'm on and then BAM. I come on and here's both posts!))
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:04 pm

((That's cause we haunt you, then when you're not online, we hurry up and post. >:3
... Darn T button! -rips the T off her keyboard-))

Abel turned as well, seeing Jae huddled over. He looked about to be sick. Diedrich looked up too, and hurried to Jae's side.
"You alright, buddy?" He placed a supportive arm around Jae's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Aneira stood and also scurried over to Jae. She could hear his stomach still growling.
As Jae felt Diedrich support him, he shivered.
"Jae?" She asked.
"I just... didn't eat... that's all..." Jae said quietly. Come to think of it, he hadn't eaten all day, or the day before. It was no doubt bringing him down.
"Why not?" Aneira asked worriedly.
"Stuff on my mind..." He mumbled softly. Aneira looked about to ask, but the expression on his face made it clear that he wasn't going to go any further than that. She sighed and sat back down.

((Ha. I'm like Quick Draw McGraw. Granted I'm usually on the computer the same time as Noble... Same school. Same sports. Same schedule. >_< ))
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:55 pm

((It's kind of freaky, to be quite honest XDD))

Gabrielle's expression grew from sad to worried. She jumped to her feet, looking down at Jae. He really didn't look all to well.
"D'you want me to go get you something?" She asked urgently. "I can run in and see if there's anything... I can even get some sweets from my room."
Frank stayed where he was sitting, sighing a bit. All the boy did was skip a few meals... it wasn't like he had passed out or anything. Nonetheless, Frank kept his mouth shut, knowing that he would get a good slap from his sister if he were to contradict her.
"Really Jae," Gabrielle said, crouching down a little. Her voice was filled with a comforting tone. "I'm willing to run all the way up there and get you something."
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:16 pm

((No helping that. We're freaky people. XD
And I'm passing. My characters aren't doing anything important.))
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:21 pm

((Wimp. XD))

"It's fine..." Jae said in a quiet voice, staring up at Gabrielle, from where he stood slightly stooped over, with unblinking eyes. " I appreciate it... But it's not that bad... If I take my mind off it, it will go away..." He shrugged Diedrich off and finally sat down, leaning weakly on the trunk of the oak tree. "And I'm not really hungry. Just thirsty..." He said.
Aneira glanced at Frank. He looked a little exaspirated.
"I'm sorry for us troubling you two.." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:23 pm

"You're not troubling us at all," Gabrielle said while passing a glare at her brother. "Really, I swear."
She moved away from the tree, heading towards the castle. "Here, I'll go and get you something to drink. Maybe that'll help." She stopped, looking back over her shoulder. "Anyone else want to come?"

Frank sat, looking at his sister without an expression on his face. He knew by the glare she had given him meant that he had to do something.
"You aren't troubling us," Frank sighed. "I'm just being moody, I guess."
He choked out the last sentence. Usually Frank wouldn't admit defeat to his moods, but he felt the need to comfort the girl and make sure she knew that she wasn't a bother.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:05 pm

"I'll come with--" Diedrich said, but trailed off,
"I'll come..." Abel said quietly. Diedrich watched as Abel hopped to his feet and hurried to her side.
"Good lord." He muttered, still watching the two. He lowered his voice. "I think he fancies her back..."

Abel stood beside her, hands in his pockets.
"Shall we go?" He asked. "I don't think anyone else wants to come."
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:14 pm

Aneira sighed and rested her hands in her lap.
"No, really. We've been nothing but trouble, we'll have to make it up to you someday."
Jae glanced up at her.
"Aneira," He said quietly. "Drop it." She looked surprised.
"But--"
"If we were bothering them, would they still be here?" He asked matter-of-factly.
"I suppose not..." She admitted.
"So stop it, or it will bother them..." She looked down shamefacedly.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:23 pm

((I CAUGHT YOU! -giggles manically- Okay xD I swear, I wasn't hovering.))

"It doesn't look as if anyone wants to come with us, now does it?" Gabrielle grinned. "So we shall go."
She walked off towards the castle in a normal stride; they weren't in any hurry, all they needed was some water, and maybe a bit of chocolate.
"So," Gabrielle said. "How are you liking your day off of class?" She laughed at this question. Normally, she would never be caught skipping classes. But being with this big group gave her some kind of feeling, and she amost liked it.

"Listen to the guy," Frank smiled and watched his sister leave with Abel. "He's a smart one, y'know?"
He leaned back into the tree, finally feeling at ease. It seemed as if when his sister was gone he was a completely different person. He glanced over at the two, noticing Aneira's face looking down.
"Don't worry," Frank said. "We're all fine and dandy; no one's a bother."
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:08 pm

((I'm about ready to murder my PC. I tried to get on and it froze up, I had to shut down and restart like, five times. o_O But it seems better now... Anyway, I lost my post like, five times in a row, so I'm not posting much this time. T_T ))

"I don't know," Abel said tentatively. "This is the first time I've skipped a class. It's nice, but I hope we don't get punished for it." He clasped his hands together behind his back. Abel never skipped classes either. Unlike Diedrich, he followed the rules more carefully. But he knew Diedrich was hopeless when it came to sitting in class. "I kinda like it, but it shouldn't be a habit I get into." He laughed half heartedly to himself. "So Jae, you think he's alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 pm

((That poor computer will need a good lawyer...))

"Okay." Aneira said quietly, staring at her hands, then glancing up at Frank, then back at her hands resting in her lap. Jae was watching her unblinkingly.
"You okay?"
"Fine." She said, turning to him, as if she were noticing him for the first time once more. He looked better already, not so pale, less hungry. Maybe he was right, maybe it would just go away. He had one of his hands hiding deep in the pocket of his robes, with the other he smoothed back his dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:49 am

"I think he'll be fine," Gabrielle said. "But I honestly don't know why the guy isn't eating. I's not like i's easy to skip meals here, unless you're an avid studier, if tha's a word."
She sighed a bit, but she wasn't exactly sure why. "I mean... we're fed like we're royality, honestly."
She thought about the Great Hall in all of its excellence. It was true; no one could deny the fact that they pretty much had unlimited food. Why someone would pass that up, she didn't know.

Frank felt bad for the girl. He watched her as she looked up and back down again, with almost a kicked puppy expression. He hoped like mad that he wasn't the cause for this, but he couldn't bring himself to asking her right now. Not in front of everyone.
He leaned back into the tree, closing his eyes with his face up to the top of the tree.
"It'd be a nice day for a nap," He said. "Too bad I don't sleep often."
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:49 am

((and sorry to hear about your computer. That totally sucks xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Hear (cont...)   Let Me Hear (cont...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Me Hear (cont...)
Page 1 of 1