The Lost Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a few questions ;]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female
Number of posts : 252
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Just a few questions ;] Empty
PostSubject: Just a few questions ;]   Just a few questions ;] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Well, see, I'm new with the roleplaying thing. But most of my questions are pure curiousity questions, ones I don't know if I'll need to know for here or not.

I'm just wondering what 'anthro roleplaying' (if I spelled anthro right) and 'quad roleplaying' are. I'm assuming that they're types of roleplaying (obviously) and I know 'quad' had something to do with four =D But that's as far as I can go. :3 So, just for my curiousity, any one have an answer?
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female
Number of posts : 74
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe

PostSubject: Re: Just a few questions ;]   Just a few questions ;] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:00 pm

Um.... As far as I am aware, the term "anthro" refers to the Furry Fandom, and "anthro" characters are usually pictured as animal-esqe with a human construction.
See below:
Just a few questions ;] Lindsey

As far as this goes with Harry Potter characters, I can only assume it would be with animaeguses (those whom can transform into animals at will), but I'm not entirely sure if that's what "anthro roleplay" is.

"Quad roleplay" I can only assume would mean a roleplay with four participants.

I'm sure this didn't help whatsoever, but I try. ^^'
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female
Number of posts : 252
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?

PostSubject: Re: Just a few questions ;]   Just a few questions ;] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:12 pm

xD It was a nice try.
I was just curious. And it gave me some idea. Anyways, this is the only roleplay I've been interested in so far, so all I need to know is what I've already learned ;3 And then I just have my naturally curiousity about the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few questions ;]   Just a few questions ;] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few questions ;]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Prophecy :: Roleplay help board-
Jump to: