The Lost Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gabrielle.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female
Number of posts : 252
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Gabrielle. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:01 pm

"Is it really late?" Gabrielle looked around the room for a clock, but couldn't find one. "I ne'er realize how much time passes, especially when I'm really enjoying the company."
She offered a small smile. "Should we be going off in our seperate ways, then? It must be god awful late... or early. I hope I haven't robbed you of your sleep."
In fact, Gabrielle didn't feel all that sleepy at the moment, but it might just have been the fact that she had spent the past couple of hours talking to someone interesting.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female
Number of posts : 74
Location : Wisconsinia, the great land of the Cheesehead tribe

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:19 pm

"Yes, it's nearly three AM." He said, still a little astonished he'd been talking for so long. "Eh, and don't worry. I don't sleep much these days anyway." He smiled.
"But you should be getting to bed, you might throw off your sleep schedule. I've heard it's bad for your health." He said, smile turning into more of a nervous grimace. Timcanpy fluttered back across the gap over to his master, nestling back into his hair.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 8:12 am

"I's no big deal," Gabrielle shrugged. "I mean, I should try and get some sleep, but it doesn't always happen."
She leaned back in her chair, stretching out so her legs hung over the side of the arm and her arms rested on the other.
"Y'don't sleep much, huh? Any reason for that?"
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:17 am

He sighed a little. "No, there isn't really a reason." He began stroking the bird on top of his head again. "Stuff just keeps me awake at night. I'm such a light sleeper, it's not even funny." He smiled a little. "Drop a pin on the far side of the room, it'll wake me up." He looked down at his thumbs, which were twiddling again.
"Been like that since I was little." Shrugging, he looked at his watch again. Wow.. It really was three AM.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:55 am

"I used to be a heavy sleeper," Gabrielle sighed. "Don't I wish for those days again, eh?"
Gabrielle used to love sleeping. She was, basically, a cat. She could spend hours on end just sleeping.
"I's kind of hard when you keep having random nightmares," She said softly, holding back a shudder.
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:28 pm

"Tell me about it." He glanced away, resting an elbow on the arm of the couch, and his chin in his hand. "Those keep me awake too..."
He thought of Diedrich. Where was he? Usually he was in the common room every night, heckling him, trying to rouse him out of his gloomy mood. Annoying? Yes. But not unwelcome. He'd been absent for about a week; Abel had seen no hide nor tail of him.
Back to top Go down
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:47 pm

"I's no fun, huh?" She smiled briefly, happy to know that she wasn't alone in the troubling dream department. "But I do get sleepy sometimes."
She looked beyond Abel's head, at the entryway, as if she espected someone to come in. No one did, of course. Gabrielle shrugged.
"I think," She began, stiffling a yawn that had finally caught her. "I should maybe sleep."
She felt almost sorry for leaving, but she couldn't fight this newly found pleasantness. It made her feel full and happy; a mood that was easy to help her sleep, and now that sleep was catching up to her, it was hard to turn it away.
"It was really nice talking with you," Gabrielle smiled. "Don't be afraid to leave the corner and talk to me if you want," She added with an even bigger smile. "Really."
Back to top Go down
NobleAntihero

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:27 pm

"Nice to meet you." He said, knees back up at his chin. "Sleep well.."
Now that she was leaving, he appeared to be becoming more statue-esqe once more. He stared motionlessly through half-closed eyes at the far side of the room. The little bird was even still on top of his head. It was as if when he had nothing to occupy his time, he simply froze, until someone came across him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabrielle.   Gabrielle. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabrielle.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Prophecy :: Ravenclaw Common Room-
Jump to: