The Lost Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Prophecy

A place for fans of Roleplay and Harry potter to chill out and relax, maybe even do a little roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zonko's Joke Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~*Kirsty*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Zonko's Joke Shop Empty
PostSubject: Zonko's Joke Shop   Zonko's Joke Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:50 pm

Zonko's Joke Shop, selling items that can be used for jokes and tricks
Back to top Go down
https://thelostprophecy2008.rpg-board.net
morganmurder
Ravenclaw Admin
Ravenclaw Admin

Female
Number of posts : 252
Location : The land of Michigan. Y'know. The land that looks like a mitten?
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Zonko's Joke Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zonko's Joke Shop   Zonko's Joke Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:24 pm

"Honestly, Frankie," Gabrielle sighed. "I don't know why you insisted on coming here."
"Stop calling me Frankie." Her twin brother insisted without much interest. That was usually how their fight over his childish nickname went. Gabrielle always won, seeing as Frank had a soft spot for her. Inspecting something on a shelf, he added, "'Sides. Can't a guy get a good laugh every now an' again?"
"Not if it's you," Gabrielle said quietly. She didn't understand. Frankie was a quiet boy, usually keeping to himself, and he had long ago given up the habit of being a joker. It was one of his traits that had went to the grave, along with their father. "Well, hurry up, then. I don't want to waste all of our trip at this place."
"Don't get your knickers in a knot, Gabi," Frank sighed. "Honestly."
Back to top Go down

Zonko's Joke Shop
Page 1 of 1